photo home_zpse8e5a120.jpg photo 2_zpsce2eaec1.jpg photo 3_zpsde71fa93.jpg photo 4_zpsb1131224.jpg photo 5_zps02c268bf.jpg photo 6_zpsf633eeeb.jpg photo 7_zps70e45893.jpg photo 8_zpsd7f017ee.jpg photo 9_zps795bf77f.jpg
 photo SEPARATORSLIDER-MENU_zpsd2dd6681.png

Friday, November 28, 2014

Ebook Purchase: The Unexpected Everyday

Black Friday has come and gone in my house. We are officially done shopping. Thanks Wal-Mart and Amazon. Anywho....I just wanted to share with you a quickie purchase I did just now in hope of growing my photography skills a little more. A lot of photography classes, workshops etc are pricey or far from my neck of the woods in "small town" Florida. This ebook purchase is a next great alternative I hope!


Click It Up A Notch is a blog/photography site that I stumbled upon via Pinterest and I have been hooked on the emails, stories and articles ever since! I love it when this happens.

Courtney does a great job explaining the meaning and purpose behind this e-book in the link posted above so please, go check it out.

I read her free book already and I have secretly had my eye on this one, but the price was holding me back, Luckily for me, she offered a discount for the first time TODAY and TODAY ONLY! 50% off! Holla---my kind of deal.

I will be sure to share and more on the book as I read it. I would also like to try the project 365 she talks about a lot. I am not sure I have it in me to commit to a year long project, but one of the rules is there are no rules and not to stress over a missed day here or there! So my outlook on that project looks more promising. I'm thinking that I should start sometime in the new year. Too cliche? Maybe. but it's about doing the pictures not so much when and how you start.

Well, that all for now. The Hubby is going to download my new book while he jumps on this here lap top and I think I am going to go to bed!

What did you buy today worth mentioning?

No comments:

Post a Comment