Here is the topic I decided on: Getting Older (hence the title, right?!)
- I have a birthday in a couple of weeks. Yup. The last birthday of my 20s. Am I stressing out about almost being 30? Nah. Not now anyway. I do not want to be a teenager again or relieve my early twenties. It's very much been there done that. I look forward to what life has in store for me as an adult, a mom, a wife, etc. Embrace it. No regrets.
- My daughter is going to be three in a few weeks! Holy crap....that was fast. This particular topic is a whole blog post in itself. I still have a lot of plans to do for her Sheriff Callie Birthday Party.
- In the last week or so, I've been going to bed at or before 9 pm. I've been sick so I can blame that right? My body was fighting this virus thus I was extra sleepy. There is some truth to that.
- I feel asleep watching a TV show. Yea. It happened. This is a family trait. I have aunts who can never make it through a movie or some shows. (you know who you are)
- I recently went to my high school reunion. I loved it. You can read about it here.
- I give sage old advice to my students. I kind of love this if I am being honest.
- I've complained about certain types of music
- I am a creature of habit and like routine.
- The Hubs and I sometimes argue about going out.
- There are somethings on TV that I can't handle watching. It makes me uncomfortable.
Okay, friends I told you mine now it's your turn to tell me yours. Leave a comment here or on the Facebook page!