On my Facebook page, I posed the following question, "Any suggestions or ideas for a must do before the big 30?" My Hubby says I should want to try and climb Mt. Everest. Um...no. I'm not really a death defying risk taker. Let's be honest.
Another FB fan, Marlena suggested I cross something off my bucket list. This got me thinking about what would be on my list of wants, adventures, and ideas for my 29th year of being me.
I am not very good at large challenges like this. I totally flaked out on the September photo challenge. As you will see, the list I created is very realistic overall. Additionally, this list can be done even after the big 3-0!
In no particular order, here is my 30 before 30:
- Go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal studies
- Drink butter beer at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Take a family vacation
- Take another photography class
- Enter a photography contest
- Have a girls night at Painting with a Twist
- Finish painting and decorating the home office and bathrooms
- Go to a fancy makeup store and learn how to do my makeup better.
- Eat at a restaurant featured on Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives
- Take daughter to Disney World
- Family trip to go see and play in snow. Do you want to build a snowman?
- Meet a celebrity TV/Movie
- Attend an event which requires a fancy dress
- Drink champagne
- Have a staycation at the Gaylord Palms Resort
- Go to the shooting range with The Hubs (a first for me and he would love it)
- Go to a sporting event with a sports enthusiast (more fun)
- Make a Vlog Post
- Meet an author of a book I have read
- Go to a blog conference
- Maybe get another dog. I think I would like a Corgi.
- Eat a food that I've never eaten before
- Do a girls weekend away maybe at the beach
- Go back to the place where the Hubs and I went on our honeymoon for a little getaway.
- Stay out late with friends just talking and hanging without getting tired before 12 am!
- Ride in a limo
- Go to a comedy club for the first time (not vulgar though)
- Pay for a strangers meal in a random act of kindness
- Do something brave
- Participate in a good book club or bible study